PI Portal issues related to the Workday migration
Posted by Jody Austin on 16 February 2021 12:40 PM
Updated: April 22, 2021
The following are known PI Portal issues related to the Workday migration:
- Month-end financial statements are not available at this time. It is under development in Tableau/RAE and will be linked from PI Portal when available.
- Third Party costs are not getting displayed.
- Some Object classes are incorrectly showing $0 expense amount which do not have budgeted amount setup in the award plan line. (resolved 4/9)
- Incomplete converted Expense data (from PeopleSoft) is causing lower/incorrect amounts across all Object classes. (resolved 3/31)
- Amounts may not be accurate as we work on correcting the Life to Date financial amounts for grants. (Resolved 3/8)
- F&A Committed amount is not available. (resolved 3/4)
Award/Documents: (Resolved 2/25)
- Some attachments coming from Workday are not showing.
Award/Financials: (Resolved 3/26)
Award/Grants: (Resolved 3/8)
- Total amounts may not be accurate as we work on correcting the Life to Date financial amounts for grants.
Grant/Payroll: (resolved 4/21/21)
- Supplemental and student pay under ‘8000 Unallocated’ Object class are not getting displayed. (resolved 4/21/21)
- Tuition and Fees expenses are currently showing under 'Expenditure view which needs to be moved to the 'Payroll' view. (Resolved 3/15)
To report additional issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1) Action you were performing
2) Issue you encountered or error message
3) A screenshot of the error message and/or the PI Portal page where you are experiencing the issue.
4) If applicable, a screenshot of results in Workday.
We thank you for your feedback and appreciate your patience while we work with the Workday support team to address these issues.