Remote Desktop for Windows
Posted by Daniel Caldwell on 22 September 2014 03:46 PM
NOTE: The values listed in this article's screenshots are not necessarily the values you will need to connect to your computer
How to use Remote Desktop
- On your home Windows PC, search Remote Desktop Connection.
a. Alternatively, click Start, then scroll down to Windows Accessories. Remote Desktop Connection should be in the following list.
- Click show options (lower left) and enter in the name of the computer you would like to access. (See requirements above)
- At Username, type RF\ followed by your lastname.#
- Click Connect
- You may see a pop up window with your login information. Enter your password if prompted.
- You will be prompted to save the security certificate of the Windows computer, check “Don't ask me again" and click on the “Yes” button.