Conference Room Solstice Pod
Posted by Jody Austin on 13 August 2018 09:30 AM
Solstice allows meeting participants to share content from their laptop or touchpad to 113’s front screen display.
A copy of these instructions are located in CNF 113 on the podium.
1) Complete Power On tasks per the 113 AudioVisual Basics document.
2) Click on Solstice Pod icon on the iPad.
3) Via laptop or touchpad, you and/or your audience will perform the next steps:
a. Connect to the WiFi and open a web browser.
b. Type in the IP address listed on the front screen.
c. Download the Solstice app
d. Connect to the session
e. When prompted, type in key listed on front screen.
4) Anyone connected can now share content.
5) If audio is needed, click the switch next to “Desktop Audio” in the Solstice app.
Solstice needs allowed past the firewall when being set up for the first time. Windows security will notify users if they have not yet allowed it (this will require Admin access to do). This is a must if you want to use the Solstice pod.
All Apple Mac devices need a special Desktop audio streaming driver if you want to stream audio through the conference room speakers. This will require an admin account.
For assistance, please contact the OR Help Desk located in Room 103.