Conference Room 113 Interactive Projector Screen
Posted by Jody Austin on 13 August 2018 09:26 AM
A copy of these instructions are also located at the podium in CNF 113.
1) Complete Power On tasks per the Conference Room 113 Basics document.
2) Select the Windows icon on the iPad and login.
3) On the keyboard, click the Windows key and the P key at the same time. (Windows + P). Select “Duplicate”
4) Under the Windows menu software list or using the search function, look for “Easy Interactive Tools”
5) The Left Projector screen (closest to podium) is interactive. Touch the screen to activate.
a. A small case containing two interactive pens is kept on the lower left hand side of the interactive screen. Return when done.
(Note you can use either your finger or the interactive pens. The pens are generally easily to use.)
6) There are two interactive menus.
a. Menu at top of screen which allows you to save, page up or down, enlarge or spotlight a portion of the screen, and switch between annotation mode and whiteboard mode.
b. Menu at the side of the screen offers functions such as adding shapes, text, highlighting, writing using various colors, erasing.
7) When finished:
a. Save any items you wish to save.
b. Close programs
c. On the keyboard, click the Windows key and the P key at the same time. (Windows + P). Select “Extend.”
d. On iPad touch Power button icon (top right)
e. Log off and/or shutdown computer
f. Return interactive pens to case and place on the bottom left of the interactive screen.
For assistance, contact the OR Help Desk located in Room 103.