Posted by Jody Austin on 06 December 2017 03:11 PM
Secure Printing will send a document to a printer, but will not print it until you enter a pin number into the printer. This feature is available on the Xerox copiers located in the RF building at 1960 Kenny Rd.
- Open item (document, email, spreadsheet, pdf, etc.) and click File then Print
- At the Printer: prompt, use the drop down arrow to find desired printer.
- Click the Properties button or click Printer Properties (which option is dependent upon the application you are using.)
- At the Job Type: prompt, use the drop down to select “Secure Print.”
- When prompted, type in a passcode. Confirm the passcode and click OK.
- At printer, select “Jobs”
- Select “Secure Jobs” (upper right)
- Select your lastname.#
- Enter passcode and touch OK.
- Select Print All